Star of the Sea Guest House, Apollo Bay
The Star of the Sea Guest House, Apollo Bay, Victoria, Australia is available for retreats, conferences, school camps and family groups. Our aim is to support family life by offering a place of reflection, relaxation, community and tranquility.
We are located in picturesque Apollo Bay in South Western Victoria which is known for its tranquil beaches and rolling green hills.
The house has 12 bedrooms (19 beds and 2 double beds)
- Bedding for 21 people
- Catherine’s Corner (Rooms 1-4) has a well-appointed kitchenette
- The McAuley Rooms (Rooms 5-12) has a fully equipped kitchen
- Self catering and gas BBQ
- Laundry and drying facilities
- Games room with pool table and table tennis table
- Gathering, entertainment room
- Bathroom between each group of 2 bedrooms
- 2 showers and toilets available for those with special needs.
Liz Callen rsm
61 Noel Street
Apollo Bay VIC 3233
Phone: 03 52376729