Website bytes: How to use Mercy Blogs
More people are asking about how to use a blog. So this week’s Website Bytes is a repeat but includes more than just accessing the Mercy Blog section of the Institute website.
How to use Mercy Blogs
- Click on “Blogs” in the Members Area.
- Select the Blog you wish to join.
- Click on “More”.
- To add your information, click on “Post to the Blog” listed under “Options” on the right hand side.
- Follow the directions on the page and fill in the boxes.
- To insert an image click on the yellow square, third row from the top, on the top left hand corner of the box in which you place your text.
- Click on the words “Add Post” at the bottom left hand side of page.
- If you wish to make a comment, click on the word “Comments” at the bottom right hand side.
- Fill in the blank.
- Click on “Submit Comment” on the bottom left hand side.
- If you wish to set up a new Blog please contact Sister Shirley Garland RSM, Website Co-ordinator. Email: email@example.com