These 1.5 hour lunch time webinars are offered from noon AEST/AEDT on the 3rd Thursday of every month from March through November. The topics being offered in 2020 are general in nature and are pitched at an introductory level in that prior knowledge on the topic is not expected.
Most of our lunch-time webinars are currently accredited professional development for staff in Catholic schools across Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia. Click here for the accreditation status of the various offerings.
Click here for a full list of upcoming webinars and to register.
- What Keeps Me Awake at Night?
(Meredith Evans RSM, Zahra Ahsani)
- We Can’t Change the Past, but We Can Change the Future
(Daphne McKeough RSM, Darryl Cronin, Cassandra Gibbs, Sharon
Cooke and Phil Glendenning)
Download the list of references used in the presentations here
- Women of Mercy
(Berenice Kerr RSM)
Download the PDF of the MS-PowerPoint slide handout here
- Catholic & Buddhist Perspectives to Mercy and Compassion
(Beryl Amedee RSM, Irena Skrzypczynski)
Download the MS-PowerPoint presentation here
- Responsible Investing in the Mercy Context
- Introduction to Mercy in the Christian Scriptures
(Elizabeth Dowling RSM)
- Human Trafficking: What are the Facts and What would Catherine be Saying?
(Lorraine Phelan RSM, Angela Reed RSM, Christine Carolan)
Download the list of resources referred to here
- Matthew’s Beatitudes & Catherine McAuley: In Dialogue with Earth’s Distress
(Veronica Lawson RSM)
For further details contact: Carole Gan on +61 2 9572 5400 or at email@example.com