Extra support from congregations appreciated
As the relief and development agency of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia, Mercy Works Inc. receives financial support from the Institute Plenary Council, the governing body which represents the 17 Mercy congregations in Australia and an autonomous region in Papua New Guinea.
But in addition to this support, over the past two years Mercy Works has received sponsorship from individual congregations for the design, layout and printing of valuable community education materials. Mercy Works appreciates this extra support.
With thanks to…
- Singleton Sisters of Mercy (2006-2007 Annual Report)
- Townsville Sisters of Mercy (Partnering Brochure, 2008)
- Grafton Sisters of Mercy (The Bilum, June 2008)
- Bathurst and Melbourne Sisters of Mercy (The Bilum, December 2008, including the 2007-2008 Annual Report)
- Wilcannia-Forbes and Rockhampton Sisters of Mercy (The Bilum, July 2009)