Through its elements – Faith Life and Ministry Education (FLAME) and Governance Formation, Environmental Sustainability, Ministry Animation, Mercy Associates and Young Mercy Links – Mission Integration aims to enhance the capacity of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea (ISMAPNG) to express authentically its one mercy mission1 in the spirit of Catherine McAuley.
Collaborating with sisters, staff, incorporated ministries, Mercy Associates and Young Mercy Links, we:
1. Encourage and coordinate formation2 opportunities so that mercy is at the heart of all we do,
2. Enable interconnection within and beyond ISMAPNG,
3. Strengthen our collective ability to sustain the work of mercy into the future.
Learn more about each of Mission Integration’s elements here:
- Faith Life and Ministry Education (FLAME) and Governance Formation
- Environmental Sustainability
- Ministry Animation
- Mercy Associates
- Young Mercy Links
For more information please contact Mission Integration by email or telephone (02) 9564 2089.
1. ‘Whatever and wherever our ministry is … we are part of the one mercy mission, part of the ongoing mission of the compassionate Jesus.’ – Constitutions of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, 4.02.
2. ‘Formation is something we do to enhance our capacity for involvement in mission and ministry in the Institute. It is much more than training and education because it is about the internalisation of values, attitudes and ways of seeing, and the maturation of faith and spirituality … It is implemented through processes of reflection, conversation and action.’ – Faith, Life and Ministry Education (FLAME) framework.